- Architectural plan review.
- Coordinate and review drawings with architect and contractors.
- Interior details and design to include Electrical, Cabinets, Custom mill-work, Tile and Plumbing, hard and appliance selections and specification.
- Exterior details and design to include colour selections, architectural elements, lighting selections and hardscape.
- We provide the front elevation (2D/3D) to our clients.
- Custom Residential and Commercial Interiors
- Design Consultation
- Space Planning
- Colour Selections
- Furniture procurement and Material selections
- Selection and procurement of floor and wall coverings
- Custom bedding and window treatments
- Coordinate fine art and decorative accessories
- Assist in developing a project time-line.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Review bids and pricing.
- Provide onsite inspections during construction.
- Provide assistance during move in
- Updating your home’s landscaping is a great way to increase the value of your property and create outdoor spaces for relaxing..
- Front Yard Landscaping.
- Backyard Landscaping.
- SELECTING PLANTS WITH PURPOSE
What is Vastu:- vastu shastra (vāstu śāstra) is a traditional Hindu system of architecture, which literally translates to “science of architecture. These are texts found on the Indian subcontinent that describe principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement and spatial geometry. Vastu Shastras incorporate traditional Hindu and in some cases Buddhist beliefs. The designs are intended to integrate architecture with nature, the relative functions of various parts of the structure, and ancient beliefs utilizing geometric patterns (yantra), symmetry and directional alignments.
Vastu Shastra are the textual part of Vastu Vidya, the latter being the broader knowledge about architecture and design theories from ancient India. Vastu Vidya knowledge is a collection of ideas and concepts, with or without the support of layout diagrams, that are not rigid. Rather, these ideas and concepts are models for the organization of space and form within a building or collection of buildings, based on their functions in relation to each other, their usage and to the overall fabric of the Vastu. Ancient Vastu Shastra principles include those for the design of Mandir (Hindu temples), and the principles for the design and layout of houses, towns, cities, gardens, roads, water works, shops and other public areas.
We provide Vastu consultancy for every kind of projects.